Pet Boarding at Camden Animal Clinic
We are proud to offer pet boarding and daycare, under the supervision of our veterinary team. By choosing us, you can rest assured that if your pet has a health problem while you are away, they will be in trained hands to contact you and recommend appropriate diagnostics and treatment. For our boarding and daycare patients, we require the following:
- Boarding Dogs: must be current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Boarding Cats: must be current on Rabies and FVRCP vaccines
- Puppies must minimally have their first Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
Our Daycare is a great way for your pet to get socialization time and some basic training, so as to avoid the problems that go along with prolonged time at home such as destructive behavior and house soiling.
When bringing your pet for boarding please plan to bring any special diets your pet requires as well as any medications, treats or favorite toys. This makes our home seem more like yours for them and helps reduce stress. Finally, please arrange to have contact numbers available for our staff to reach you during your pet’s boarding, in the event of any medical emergency. Please allow a few minutes at check-in to fill out or update your and your pets information.
- Large dog & small dog kennels
- Large fenced backyard for plenty of exercise during their stay
- Individual attention & outdoor playtime at least 3 times a day!
- Separate cat ward for a stress-free stay
- Large outdoor window and large indoor window
- Cat portals connect several cages for more boarding space!
Why choose CAC for your pet boarding needs?
- When your pet is our guest for 3 days or more, they receive a complimentary bath before they go home!
- Dogs who stay at our facility get to exercise in our spacious, secure yard at least 3 times a day!
- We have a dedicated nurse on staff every day to care for our guests.
When your pet boards at Camden Animal Clinic, they will receive all of the love, exercise, and care they can handle. Better yet, if your pet experiences any medical problems while in our care – your pet is at a veterinary facility with qualified staff to provide needed medical care.
You can rest assured your pet is in good hands while you’re away! Contact us today to schedule your pet’s stay.